Monday, January 24, 2011

Comment Moderation is OFF!

People have been responding to the blog, and to each other, so I have taken comment moderation off.

Christians, bear in mind, most atheists who hang out on internet blogs have heard it all before and we weren't impressed.  You won't convert us but we find you entertaining.  We prefer thoughtful, reasoned, well-read Christians for our web entertainment, so if you're the typical Christian web troll who's going to threaten us WITH ETERNAL DAMNATION IN ALL CAPS AND WITH MENNY MYSPOILED WORDS... expect us to point and laugh.

2 comments:

Bob said...

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY BEILEVES WITH YOUR BLOG! JESUS DIED FOR OUR HILARITY! WE LOVE TO LARGH AT CHRISTAIN IDIOTS!

L.Long said...

Whats with The All CAPS THing?
I KNOw THaT IT is SUPPOse to MEAN thAT you ARE YELLINg! But guess waht my eyes don't hurt WITH ALL CAPS and my ears doe not hear CAP more then lower CASE. And My ears DONt bleed when looking at all CAPS.
And I can read all caps just as easily as lower case.
As the Bard has said...
'There is much ado about nothing'
And I mean the it is really nothing.
The part that really pisses me off it the short hand twitter schite, I'm an old fart and don't twitter or know the BS they call short hand.