Sounds a lot like the Jefferson Bible.
There's some good stuff in the Bible. Lots of things worth keeping for moral instruction. Such as:
- Be nice to the others in your community (but it's okay to kill them en masse)
- Don't kill people (unless you don't like them)
- Obey your parents (until they become inconvenient)
- Take care of your children (except when you kill them)
- Be nice to your neighbors (except when God tells you they're all going to die in a flood or some other act of genocide -- then get out quickly and don't tell them a thing!)
- Be a good slave, especially if your form of slavery is called "marriage"