Thursday, March 31, 2016

I'm still on blogger and not on wordpress!

Edit:  I went back to that other blog and realized there are only two posts, from years ago.  The format has a calendar showing today's date so I thought it was a new blog.

*****

I haven't posted in a good while, mainly because watching what people do in the name of religion was really getting me down, especially the dysfunctional patriarchal system personified by the Duggar family.

I am also "ladyatheist" on reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/user/LadyAtheist  And I use the name when commenting on Jerry Coyne's "Why Evolution is True" site.  So in general when you see that name on the web it's probably me.

Someone named Stacey has used the name "ladyatheist" for a wordpress blog and it's not me!  Just so you know:  I'm not migrating to wordpress.  Someone should have told her to google the name before using it.  *sigh*  That's the web ferya.  You can't register a pseudonym so stuff like this happens.

Her blog may be of interest but it doesn't look like there will be a place to comment (yet).  Go have a look-see:

https://ladyatheist.wordpress.com/




No comments: