1. A "loving" father punishes his only good child
2. Christians are expected to partake in ritualistic metaphorical cannibalism
3. Christ's mother was an underage girl who was molested by "God"
4. Jesus' genealogy traces through his step-father. Hello? Either the Bible lied about the virgin conception by God, or it lies about Jesus' genealogy. Either way, the Bible lies.
5. Jesus was a zombie for a few days, said he would return, then didn't. Jesus lies.
6. God only loves us when we tell him we love him. That's called narcissism!
7. God changed his mind several times about marriage, depending on what suited the men of the time best. Polygamy? Little girls? Rich widows? Whatever...
8. Christ didn't say anything about slavery being wrong. In fact, he seems to have supported it.
9. The Bible was assembled by a committee, which seems a little suspect.
10. Your reward for a lifetime of leading a boring life is spending eternity in Heaven, which is even more unimaginably boring.